General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Oh dear oh dear oh dear....Holland!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Foxyfeline

Foxyfeline Report 15 Jun 2004 20:40

Half time, and oh dear!!!

Foxyfeline

Foxyfeline Report 15 Jun 2004 20:43

lol Lynda, let's hope the second half is better than the first!! Lisa :-))) xx

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 15 Jun 2004 20:53

wow but what a sea of orange!!!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 15 Jun 2004 21:22

Holland just equallised. What a surprise the goal scorer!!!!!!!!! Liz

Foxyfeline

Foxyfeline Report 15 Jun 2004 21:23

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, ...... Lisa xx

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 15 Jun 2004 21:39

well done Holland for pulling back ,ohhhh what a nice looking referee tracy

Foxyfeline

Foxyfeline Report 15 Jun 2004 21:51

lol, Tracy Yep, the Dutch are happy with that result I think. At least they didn't loose, the second half got better I have to say, and was quite exciting! Yeah, the ref wasn't half bad, better than that scary one with the bald head and the eyes, that refereed the England game!! LOL!!! SCARY Lisa xx

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 15 Jun 2004 21:54

oh i like him to buit i would like to meet tonights lol tracy

Foxyfeline

Foxyfeline Report 15 Jun 2004 21:57

Tracy, what a laugh, I don't know how old you are, but the players are all a bit young for me, (I'm 43) we now start fancying the referees!!!!! Lisa, laughing!! xx

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 15 Jun 2004 21:58

ooops - I still fancy the players ...... !!!

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 15 Jun 2004 22:03

lisa im 36 and single so i can look and touch(i wish) lol tracy

Foxyfeline

Foxyfeline Report 15 Jun 2004 22:08

Lol Maz.....well, er....now you mention it.... Tracy, you lucky thing you, Oh to be young free and single again!!! Actually, I could name a few younger men that I fancy, but that would be telling!!!!! As long as they are over 23......that's how old my eldest son is! LOLOL Lisa xx

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 15 Jun 2004 22:13

being single can be loneley sometimes but it has some advantages , no ear ache tracy

Foxyfeline

Foxyfeline Report 15 Jun 2004 22:22

Hey Tracy, don't get me started about ear ache, I'll be here all day!!! I'm struggling to watch the football here cause hubby doesn't like it, can you believe that! Anyway, the Dutch seem pretty pleased with the result tonight, judging from what I am seeing on the news. Happy days Lisa xx

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 15 Jun 2004 22:48

lisa oh i can watch footy when i want its great and ogle as well tracy

William

William Report 16 Jun 2004 00:28

I'm only sorry that,in the end Holland got a draw.For the first time ever I was supporting the Germans.For it was with feelings of revulsion that I witnessed the disgraceful scenes, where the Dutch Fans greeted the German National Anthem with a chorus of boos and whistling. Regards William russell Jones Cefn Mawr Wrexham