General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Baaaaaaaaa[feeling sheepish]

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

badger

badger Report 16 Jun 2004 14:01

I hope people are still speaking to me after yesterday,i was going to ask what i got up to ,but after reading the two e/mails left me i,m not so sure i want to know.I spent 4 years in the middle east and my skin is tanned all year round,and if the sun can do that to me ,it,s a lot fiercer than it was a few years ago ,so let it be just me thats daft enough to fall asleep out there.Fred the red.

Louise

Louise Report 16 Jun 2004 14:12

Hope you're not too sore!! Plenty of camimile lotion for you!!

Mags

Mags Report 16 Jun 2004 14:15

Glad you're up and about. Mags

badger

badger Report 16 Jun 2004 14:32

yeah what with the lotion and the panda eyes i look like a reverse al jolson lol .feel very sore but it could have been a lot worse.Fred the red.

Sheila

Sheila Report 16 Jun 2004 14:47

Hi Fred the Red :O) Glad to hear your up and about, I lived in Isreal for a couple of years and became paraniod about suntan-lotion, but i must admit even I've had Panda Eyes once or twice, we must never under-estimate how strong the suns rays can be even when it appears to be over cast, that said I'm glad you can laugh about it today, better your covered in calamine lotion though :O) maybe we can call you Fred the White today lol. Take care Sheila

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Jun 2004 15:02

hi fred,glad your up and about today,but do keep up your water level matey......bryan.

Mags

Mags Report 16 Jun 2004 15:03

just a thought : would a reverse Al Jolson sing 'Dadee, Dadee'?

Sandra

Sandra Report 16 Jun 2004 15:56

GLAD YOUR UP AN ABOUT FRED REMEMBER THE SHADE NEXT TIME OR A NICE GAZEBO, to lie under you can sleep to your hearts content, but then where would we be without you.keeping us in our toes lol sandra

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Jun 2004 16:18

Take care Fred!! And I'm glad you added this message because it's helped me put 2 + 2 together - didn't realise you were the Fred in question yesterday!! Best wishes, Mandy :)

badger

badger Report 17 Jun 2004 08:28

Thanks tons ,it would seem from my son that i was raving a bit when they picked me up ,so i think i had a bit of sunstroke,i ain,t on happy baccie honest.maybe the empty cans tell a story too,a couple on top of that dos,nt do any good.I have to take liz shopping later so by the time i put the shades on ,and a cap to protect the bonce from the sun i,m going to look like meldrew with his camcorder.lol.Fred.

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 17 Jun 2004 08:38

ohh what did i miss lol do you want to borrow some make up for your white bits lol tina xxx

badger

badger Report 17 Jun 2004 09:07

fell asleep under the sun Tina,but i,m too bashful to say anything else as i,m still squirming under the ribbing i,m getting from the neighbours, good natured i hasten to add.Fred the red.