General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tracing family member

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 23 Jun 2004 17:39

I am trying to trace a family member, I have his name and date of birth, but no address. His name is Paul Elliott Cushing, he was born in Fakenham Norfolk on June 4th 1957 and his mothers name was Dorothy. He was suppose to have moved to Seatle Washington. Wonder id anyone has any inspirations. How I could trace him

Penny

Penny Report 23 Jun 2004 18:45

Hi again Maggie, there is a website www.B4u(.)co(.)uk remove all brackets ;if you register with them there is access to a free electoral roll and some tel numbers where not ex directory. I have had a look and there are some Paul Cushing's on there. Guess you would have to ring around though. I have before come across a similar service for USA but at the moment cannot remember the website. I will have a think and will come back to you if I find it. In the meantime perhaps someone else may have stumbled across it and could let you know. Regards Penny

Geoff

Geoff Report 23 Jun 2004 18:54

It's www.b4usearch.*com (remove *) not that it'll help if he's in US.

Penny

Penny Report 23 Jun 2004 19:05

Maggie if you try this it throws up a few Paul E Cushings in USA with tel numbers **Maggie it wont let me input the address will email it direct to you!** Penny

Sheila

Sheila Report 23 Jun 2004 19:13

Hi Margaret, I have replied on your other thread with a couple of sites that you can search in the USA, peoplefinders also throws up a few names, but not in Seattle so maybe you,ll have to search through some other states, failing this maybe you could put a thread on asking for help from our American members, i know they have been of help doing look-ups for other people in the past. Good Luck Sheila