General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Take another look at CONTACTS

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 23 Jun 2004 18:06

I've just had a look at my contacts list and as expected saw a contact I'd made recently. What did surprise me was to see their reply under the heading 'Original message you sent' Surely that isn't how it usually works is it? Am I going to have to check back every message I've ever sent for fear of offending someone by not replying?

Tallulah

Tallulah Report 23 Jun 2004 19:18

Possibly Gwyneth, I know that replies are sometimes added to your contacts list but you don't always get a "normal e-mail" response, hope that makes sence. Tricia

Penny

Penny Report 23 Jun 2004 19:21

gwen i had the same thing happen to me today and im sure it didn't work that way before. penny

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Jun 2004 21:21

Thanks for that Gwyneth. I went and had a look at mine, and some were showing the wrong way round, eg it said Mrs X contacted me rather than I contacted Mrs X. Have just had a good old sort out on there! Mandy :)