General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Should you pass my way.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Jun 2004 08:48

should you pass my way, I hope you find that I take time to stop and be kind. Hope that as you tread that weary mile I help you onwards with a smile. Hope my voice holds music, the sort that cheers and helps to calm some of your fears. seeking Sainthood is not my end, just want to be considered a true friend. best wishes to all Terri xx

Margaret

Margaret Report 24 Jun 2004 08:53

Thats lovely Terri if you were nearer to me i would call in for a cuppa and chat Love Margaret

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 24 Jun 2004 09:03

Terri I've never spoken with you but I have to say you've certainly cheered me many a day, when I've peeked in on the chat boards. I'm sure there are plenty of people on these boards who would agree. So keep smilimg Christine

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Jun 2004 09:06

That's lovely Terri, and I'd like to say to anyone reading this that it is certainly true about her - she's a very good friend. Mandy x

badger

badger Report 24 Jun 2004 09:06

Me for one Chris,this ladies chat ,humour and articles come highly recommended.Fred.

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 24 Jun 2004 10:10

Hi Terri, Just to say,thanks for posting this little message, a cheery start for the day. Hope the sun comes out soon. trish. xx

Sandra

Sandra Report 24 Jun 2004 11:46

TERRI what a lovely verse, it cheered me up no end, in a sunny but very windy maidstone have a good day sandra

Lindy

Lindy Report 24 Jun 2004 11:53

Hi Terri, What a lovely poem on this hot and humid day. It is amazing how tempers flare in this heat especially in our local shopping centre that was not build to accomodate so many people. Thank you. Lindy xx

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 24 Jun 2004 17:52

heres alittle verse thats been stuck on my loo door for more years than I care to remember. the bit about the woman I added myself.We the willing led by the unknown are doing the impossible for the ungrateful ,We have done so much with so little for so long We can now do anything with NOTHING,IE, A MOTHER, DAUGHTER,SISTER, NIEICE,AUNT, GRANMOTHER. A WOMAN { THE MOTHER OF MAN}.JEAN.

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Jun 2004 19:08

We are told we must love our neighbours, but it doesn't say we have to like them. Terri is welcome to live next door to me anytime. Thanks Terri for your wit and wisdom, and for cheering me up when I have felt down. Jim

Fairy

Fairy Report 24 Jun 2004 19:41

Thank you for your kind words, it's such a shame these days there are not more people who are nice to each other. Jo x

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Jun 2004 19:48

Terri - you are a real friend - one who sings our song when we forget the words, and a friend that is always in our hearts xx

Helen1959

Helen1959 Report 25 Jun 2004 00:07

Terri, You are a true friend to all of us on here. Love Helen