General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

england!! we were robbed!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Penny

Penny Report 24 Jun 2004 22:38

we played bad but scored a second goal which was disallowed we was robbed, there was nothing wrong with that goal. im so angry!! penny

June

June Report 24 Jun 2004 23:30

Why did the linesman say it was good only to be over ruled by the ref? The Ref should be sacked and never used as a Ref again

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 25 Jun 2004 09:07

Agree whole hertedly we were robbed and he should scaked. Thought ref's had to be fair but he wasn't, he was only on the side of the Portugese!!!!

Trish

Trish Report 25 Jun 2004 09:15

Most of you have probably gathered I hate football - but it comes as no surprise to hear that we lost. Isn't it always the same when we play big matches like this? I'm sure I've heard these complaints before.

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Jun 2004 09:28

Mind you the ref was Swiss - that says it all Lin

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 25 Jun 2004 09:36

I say we should boycott Swiss Choccy and Cuckoo Clocks!!!!!

John

John Report 25 Jun 2004 13:18

SOUR GRAPES! the best team won, ive told you becky was a waist of space, england did not put 100% into the game and the others did, you reap what you sow!!!!

Penny

Penny Report 25 Jun 2004 13:23

in fairness portugal were the better side on the night, but we won with that goal, but the ref took it upon himself to become the 12th member of the portugal team and disallowed a perfectly good goal. not to mention the free kick he gave to the player who fouled rooney and ended his game. have nothing against portugal and wish them luck in the rest of the competition, but that ref should be sacked. well done to our boys, you done well penny