General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

round tuits

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brian

Brian Report 27 Jun 2004 19:12

Hi, Anyone know where I can get a round tuit? I need it give to my wife, probably on her birthday in August. The net curtains badly need washing. When I, tactfully, suggest they need washing she says, "Yes, I'll do them when I can get a round tuit". The cat should get her annual de-flea treatment. Again when I mention it I'm told, "Yes dear, when I get a round tuit!" Where do I get one? I've searched the Argos catalogue from cover to cover with no luck. Should I go to B&Q? Which area should I search? Why are tuits round? There must be someone out there with an IQ of over 100 who can help me!!!

Mags

Mags Report 27 Jun 2004 19:17

Well Brian, I have actually seen a round tuit in a seaside novelty shop, however, I have to say that to save money YOU could wash the curtains and de-flea the cat and then your wife wouldn't need to get a round tuit after all ! lol

Sue

Sue Report 27 Jun 2004 19:19

Brian My kids bought me a round tuit for Christmas a couple of years ago. It came from the Studio Cards catalogue. I don't have that catalogue, but maybe someone on here has it. Good luck Sue

Sandra

Sandra Report 27 Jun 2004 19:21

WELL ROUND TUITS COULD BE SHARED IT TAKES HALF THE TIME, AND WOULD GIVE YOU TO IT TIME WITH YOUR WIFE LOL SANDRA PS I'M ON MY OWN SO ALL MY TUITS HAVE TO BE DONE BY ME

Geoff

Geoff Report 27 Jun 2004 19:42

You can e-mail one to a friend http://www.passco.*com/tuit.htm