General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bonnie Jean- Memorial Service

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Jun 2004 08:32

hi she just thought you might like to know that the vicar at st; johns has arranged a memorial service for jean on her birthday, october 24th . this is an open invitation to anyone in genes connected could you please pass it on. i will be in touch when there are more details regards richard mercer Well people - why dont we make this our next group get together - and pay tribute to this lovely lady?

Brenda

Brenda Report 28 Jun 2004 08:36

She ,when you can let us know more, I can let you know ,I would like to come if possible,Brenda

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 28 Jun 2004 08:44

She, I doubt I will be able to make it to the service, but my thoughts will be with everyone on that day. (I still have some emails from Bonnie Jean in my Inbox. Such a special lady.) Please pass on my kind regards to her husband and family. Love. Elisabeth xx

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 28 Jun 2004 08:59

id love to come but where abouts is st johns? i also still have emails from her here

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Jun 2004 14:36

Yes - you were the lucky one William - she brought a breath of life to the boards and saw the good in everyone - when I see some of the petty squabbles I think of what Jean would have made of it

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Jun 2004 16:52

She, for myself and any other 'fairly newbies' please could you tell me a bit about Jean? I'd be interested to hear about her. Thank you, Mandy

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 28 Jun 2004 17:45

she i wont be able to make it as i live too far away:( but please could you send my love and best wishes to her family jean was such a special,wonderful lady and i miss so much . love susie

Allie

Allie Report 28 Jun 2004 19:18

She, I am hoping to make it, if I can get there. I will look forward to hearing further details nearer the time. It will be a special day! Thanks for letting us all know Allie xx

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 28 Jun 2004 19:53

where is being held ?

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Jun 2004 20:09

Hi She - l would love to come,but l know l can't, it would be too far.But please send our love. Our thoughts will be with everyone. She was such a lovely lady. Thank you for putting the information on here. Jude s wales xx

Bren from Oldham

Bren from Oldham Report 28 Jun 2004 22:11

She I would like to come if possible Where is St John's Bren

Jen

Jen Report 29 Jun 2004 12:03

i would like to make it also where is st johns

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 29 Jun 2004 14:12

She I won't be able to make it but please send my best wishes to Richard and the rest of her family. Jeanette

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 29 Jun 2004 18:34

can someone please tell me wat town/city its in ?

June

June Report 29 Jun 2004 18:40

Lou Looking at William's reply, I think it must be Liverpool, I think

June

June Report 2 Jul 2004 08:42

Back to the top