General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Weekend

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wee Bonnie

Wee Bonnie Report 29 Jun 2004 09:54

Thank you all for replying to Val Happy Days and Junes threads, I had a wonderfull birthday to remember. :-)))My cousin came up from Reading on the Friday. She is lovely. On the Satarday at 8.30 am my hubby asked me to go look at one of my plants that he said had fallen over. When I cam through the hall there was a great big man with a bunch of roses standing at the door. Surprised or what! Then I had to go outside with the roses and there was a Limo to take me to get my hair done with Champagne and another bottle when I came back. Then we had the party at night. 65 people attended and it was brilliant. No fights or catty remarks just a great time and it was all thanks to my hubby, children and my friend who organised it all and thank you all again for the birthday wishes. Wee Gracie xxxxxx

June

June Report 29 Jun 2004 09:58

Gracie It just shows what a popular girl you are! I'm pleased you had a birthday to remember. Love June xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Jun 2004 16:59

oh Gracie, I'm so pleased to hear that you had such a lovely time! What a lovely family you've got, and how much they must appreciate you to go to all that trouble! Love and good wishes, Mandy :)

Lindy

Lindy Report 29 Jun 2004 17:05

Gracie, You lucky girl! It sounds like you had a great time. What a weekend! Lindy;-)

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 29 Jun 2004 17:06

Hi Gracie, Sounds like you had a brilliant time,well done,just shows what our families think of us. I had a fantanstic birthday weekend as well. Queen for the day, trish. Hi Mandy, Did you have a good weekend as well? trish