General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

finally and wish me luck

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 2 Jul 2004 12:29

I just thought i would share with you after 13yrs of asking my dad for my half brothers name he has finally gave it to me so now im on amission to find him so wish me luck to find him!!!! love kylie

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 2 Jul 2004 12:39

kylie, i wish you all the luck in the world hope you find your brother if we can help you dont hesitate to ask take care tina xxx

Philip

Philip Report 2 Jul 2004 12:53

Well done, Kylie, and all the very best of luck! Please do keep us posted how you get on, then we can celebrate (hopefully) in due course. Philip

Sue

Sue Report 2 Jul 2004 16:31

Kylie, I'm so pleased for you and hope that you're able to meet your 'other' family soon. Lots of luck and good wishes, Sue - also in Perth, WestOz

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jul 2004 16:32

Kylie, I'd like to wish you all the very best for a successful search. I met my half-brother for the first time last year and we are the best of friends, very close and are so glad we found each other. I'm wishing the same for you, Mandy :))

Sandra

Sandra Report 2 Jul 2004 20:30

Ky;ie good luck with your search, i hope you get a happy ending sandra

chezzy

chezzy Report 2 Jul 2004 22:01

good luck with your hunting kylie..hope you find him soon chick.xxxxxxx

Bruce

Bruce Report 5 Jul 2004 03:23

Bruce in Queensland. Great news Kylie. All the best in your search, you have certainly waited long enough for it

Abigail

Abigail Report 5 Jul 2004 08:37

Best of luck, if we can help give us a shout. I hope it all works out for you. I also have an older half sibling somewhere - and possibly younger ones too- - but as I am not and never likely to be in touch with my father they will probably remain a mystery. Regards Abigail

June

June Report 5 Jul 2004 08:41

Kylie, Good Luck, I hope you find him.