General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Best Album In the World....Ever!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Darren white

Darren white Report 3 Jul 2004 10:51

The Best Indian Restaurant Album in the World.... EVER

Darren white

Darren white Report 3 Jul 2004 10:51

35. Poppadum Preach - Madonna 34. Korma Chameleon - Culture Club 33. Bhaji Trousers - Madness 32. King Prawn Massala Drinks Are Free - Wham 31. Dansak Queen - Abba 30. Korma People - Pulp 29. Tikka Chance On Me - Abba 28. When I Phall in Love - Nat King Cole 27. You Can't Curry Love - Diana Ross and the Supremes 26. Korma Police - Radiohead 25. Things Can Only Get Bhuna - D:Ream 24. Tears On My Pilau - Kylie Minogue 23. It's Bhuna Hard Days Night - The Beatles 22. Brothers in Naans - Dire Straits 21. Girlfriend in a Korma - The Smiths 20. Pilau Talk - Doris Day 19. It's My Chapati and I Cry If I Want To - Dave Stewart 18. I'm a Bhaji Girl - Aqua 17. Sag Aloo - Black Lace 16. Take That and Chapati - Take That 15. Bhuna Round The World and I Can't Find My Bhaji - Lisa Stansfield 14. I Don't Want To Dansak - Eddie Grant 13. Dansak on the Ceiling - Lionel Richie 12. We Are Jalfrezi - Sister Sledge 11. Vindaloo - Abba 10. I Don't Want to Go to Chutney - Elvis Costello 9. Rice Rice Baby - Vanilla Rice 8. Jalfrezi Jalfrezi Nights - Kiss 7. Tandoori Deliver - Adam and the Ants 6. Love me Tandoor - Elvis Presley 5. We Don't Have to Tikka Clothes Off - Jermaine Jackson 4. Bye Bye Balti - Bay City Rollers 3. Bhuna to be Wild - Steppenwolf 2. Livin' Dhal - Cliff Richard 1. Raita Here, Raita Now - Fatboy Slim

Yvette

Yvette Report 3 Jul 2004 11:17

Hi Darren Thats really funny.....and clever. My husband will be quiet for the rest of the day now as he is trying to think of more to add, lol. Yvette