General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I failed !!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

T J

T J Report 3 Jul 2004 16:11

Thanx for your votes of confidence guys but I failed my exam - I absolutely gutted Thanx again Tracy xx

Sue In Oz

Sue In Oz Report 3 Jul 2004 16:16

Sorry to hear your news. Please don't give up Tracy,keep trying. Best wishes to you Sue

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 3 Jul 2004 16:20

oh tracey i am sorry:( i was so sure you would do it! oh well,good luck for the next try lol susie

Pat Kendrick

Pat Kendrick Report 3 Jul 2004 16:21

Tracy So sorry. Can you resit? Pat

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 3 Jul 2004 19:55

TRacy SO sorry to hear your news ,BUT you know what they say?IF you dont suceed first time round TRY, TRY again.Better luck next time girl. JEAN.

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 3 Jul 2004 20:27

I'm sorry to hear you didn't pass your exam, but you know what they say Tracey, "There is no failure except in no longer trying" So don't give up. I gave up a nursing course years ago and have always lived to regret it. Keep at it!! Christine

Sandra

Sandra Report 3 Jul 2004 20:39

hi tracey sorry to hear your result, don't give up retake it, thats the one thing with exams you can always do it again. cheer up honey sandra

T J

T J Report 3 Jul 2004 20:54

Yes Patricia I can resit next March. I guess I will have to look at it in the light that I still have the knowledge and that I don't know the answers I just couldn't put them down on paper in the way the RHS examiners wanted them. Thanx again love Tracy

Philip

Philip Report 5 Jul 2004 11:35

Tracy, I've only just caught up with the threads after the weekend, and wanted to come back to you immediately. Sorry about the result, examiners can be a real pisspot, can't they? Anyway, as everyone else has said, DON'T give up, have another go as soon as you can! (And come and visit RHS Rosemoor down here at Torrington, if you want some light relief from the other place!) Take care, Philip

T J

T J Report 5 Jul 2004 19:51

thanx phillip