General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone from Lincolnshire?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jay

Jay Report 4 Jul 2004 19:32

Anyone out there from Lincolnshire? If so whereabouts?

Jane

Jane Report 4 Jul 2004 19:34

I am from Lincoln but don't live there. I left in 1985 but go back a few times a year to visit family. It's changed so much though. Lots of new shops and a university! Jane

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 4 Jul 2004 19:59

Hi Jay Im in Holton-le-Clay,

Jay

Jay Report 4 Jul 2004 20:04

Not far from me Claire, I'm Grimsby Jay

Sidami

Sidami Report 4 Jul 2004 20:04

Hi Jay, I live in a small town called Horncastle about 20 miles from Lincoln. Hi Mary I know you will be looking in ........as she is also in Horncastle

Geoff

Geoff Report 4 Jul 2004 20:19

I was born in Lincoln but left there in 1970. Still get back there one or twice a year.

badger

badger Report 5 Jul 2004 08:06

I have rellies in Skidbrooke and visit lincs on a regular basis,does that count? Fred.

Estelle

Estelle Report 5 Jul 2004 08:33

I was born in Boston. I have been in London for 15 years, but go back frequently to visit my parents. Also got relations in Lincoln, Fiskerton and Grimoldby near Louth. Estelle

June

June Report 5 Jul 2004 08:38

At the moment I am spending all my time chasing up rellies in the Fiskerton, South Rauceby and Ancaster areas, does this qualify?

Wendy Rita

Wendy Rita Report 5 Jul 2004 09:07

Hi, I was born in Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire now live in Western Australia have a sister & Brother still live there. Regards Rita

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 8 Jul 2004 20:46

Hi, I'm from South Lincolnshire. I live in Morton near Bourne. Rebecca