General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

wish my wonderful nan a happy 87th birthday for

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 6 Jul 2004 08:36

could you all please wish my wonderful nan Louise a happy 87th birthday for thursday i will print of all your messages and show them too her she finds all this computer stuff a foreign language but when i show her this im sure she will think its great thanks alot kyliexxx

Melinda

Melinda Report 6 Jul 2004 08:37

wishing louise a very happy birthday hop she has a lovely day all the best luv melinda xxx

June

June Report 6 Jul 2004 08:43

Happy Birthday Louise, I hope you have a lovely day and lots of presents, what a lovely granddaughter you have. Love June xx

Margaret

Margaret Report 6 Jul 2004 08:45

Happy Birthday Louise Have a lovely day From Margaret

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 6 Jul 2004 08:45

thanks june for saying im lovely but im not as half lovely as my nan she is the best nanna any grand child could have even now she still has time to listen to all her grandkids and great grandkids and we all think she is the most wonderful careing lady in the world and we just all love to her bits

Mags

Mags Report 6 Jul 2004 08:46

Well - Hello Lou, How do you do? I hear it's your birthday today. Eighty Seven ! No longer eleven and going out to play. But, whatever you do I hope that you, Enjoy it in every way! Happy Birthday Louise, Best wishes Mags xx

Shazza

Shazza Report 6 Jul 2004 09:14

Happy Birthday Louise Have a lovely day Sharon xxxx

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 6 Jul 2004 09:34

Happy birthday Louise, hope you have a lovely day. Sheila x

Ann

Ann Report 6 Jul 2004 11:33

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Louise, Have a wonderful day, With love from Ann x x

Lindy

Lindy Report 6 Jul 2004 11:43

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUISE! ENJOY YOUR DAY. :-))))))

badger

badger Report 6 Jul 2004 13:43

wishing Louise,a very happy birthday. Hope you have a lovely day and a great big get together.Fred.

Jean

Jean Report 6 Jul 2004 13:47

Happy Birthday Louise - Wishing you all you wish yourself Jean

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 6 Jul 2004 13:49

happy birthday louise:) i hope you have a really wonderful day.im sure you will with a lovely grandaughter likes yours lots of love susie in england xxx

Sandra

Sandra Report 6 Jul 2004 13:55

LOUISE HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST WISHES SANDRA

Jean

Jean Report 6 Jul 2004 15:17

A very happy birthday louise and may there be many more love jean

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jul 2004 22:28

Happy Birthday Louise, hope you have a really nice day and plenty of presents and spoiling! Love Mandy xx

June

June Report 6 Jul 2004 22:57

To Louise, Have a very lovely 87th birthday. Take care Bye now June.

Rosi Glow

Rosi Glow Report 7 Jul 2004 00:05

Happy Birthday Louise I hope you have a wonderful day. Rosie xx (from Fulham, London)

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 7 Jul 2004 01:55

have a very happy birthday hope you have a great day :0))))) hugs tina xxx

Ma

Ma Report 8 Jul 2004 14:51

hope you have a very good 87th birthday marilyn