General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mischievious

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fee

Fee Report 7 Jul 2004 10:18

Ive got a real urge to be mischievious,one of our neighbours who is a member of the Clampit family(!) have about 10 knomes in her garden and I would love to 'kidnap' one and send her a ransom note! Has anybody else done something mischievious or would like to?

Mags

Mags Report 7 Jul 2004 10:27

Naughty girl !! Perhaps you could do to the gnomes what the kids did to two teddies that were on top of my television - every time I looked they were in yet another 'compromising' position - kids were grown up by the way lol

Jane

Jane Report 7 Jul 2004 11:37

the man who lived next door had a few gnomes. I too thought about kidnapping one. Then he got a new bird bath. So I made a small flannel and soap, attahced it to a gnome and while the neighbour was out put him near the bird bath. It gave my nieghbour a real laugh but he always nblamed his son. he never found out it was me! Jane

syljo

syljo Report 7 Jul 2004 18:38

Jane, Do you think your neighbour may be reading this site? Sylvia

syljo

syljo Report 7 Jul 2004 19:22

I always had the urge to change people's shoes over when they left them outside hotel doors for cleaning. I never could resist doing this - hope you weren't one of these people. Some people never grow up do they? Sylvia