General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

life after death

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Diane

Diane Report 10 Jul 2004 16:05

I do believe in life after death,only today my god daughter Annette told me a tale of her seeing a spiritualist who asked her if she was one of four children as she had a message from her dad who was with a small boy. Annette is the fourth child,the third one Robert died before Annette was born.............now I do believe.

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 10 Jul 2004 17:37

Hi Diane Try sharing your story on the life after death thread which has been going for sometime. Yes I also believe ! :o) Elaine x

Len of the Chilterns

Len of the Chilterns Report 12 Jul 2004 23:06

Diane If you have the patience, find the "Life after Death" thread which has had over 450 replies and read through some of the postings. There are some very convincing arguments in favour, some based on pure physics, which may surprise you. The last posting to the thread, as I type this, was 11th June. It would be interesting to hear your views more fully expanded. I am marshalling my thoughts for another broadside but can chrystalize my ideas much better if there is a dialogue going. len

Gerry

Gerry Report 12 Jul 2004 23:14

Diane Have just bumped the other thread for you