General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Joys of a Daughter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julia

Julia Report 10 Jul 2004 16:24

In bed feeling low with migrene and remembering my mum who died 2 years ago, ring at door bell and hubby comes up with the most beautiful bouquet of flowers in pinks and yellows. all the note said was "thinking of you Mum Love Helen & Adam" Need I say more Julia

Sprack

Sprack Report 10 Jul 2004 16:57

my daughter claire usualy invites me to go places with her so I can pay the bus fare and "I might be round tomorrow" means she wants to use the phone. jenny

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 10 Jul 2004 19:16

I would love the chance to tell my Mum once more that I love her. She died 4 years ago this month, my Nannie, my Dad's mum died 4 days before her, and my husband died 8 months before them. My Mum was there for me and I was for my Dad and Sister. I have since remarried, and my Dad marries again a week on Monday. Lot's of Love to all the Mum's out there. Rebecca

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Jul 2004 19:30

Hi Julia, thanks for putting this on because it's so lovely to read about thoughtful people. Congratulations on raising such a kind and considerate daughter, she must be a real joy to you and your husband. I hope you're soon feeling better. Mandy x