General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Richard & Judy in today's Daily Express

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brian

Brian Report 10 Jul 2004 19:28

Have you read the Richard & Judy page in today's Daily Express? One of Richard's contributions goes like this...They had arrived home on Monday to be (quote) "confronted by the sight of a posh car with heavily tinted windows parked right outside one's front door, where a man and woman were on the back seat visibly - and audibly - indulging in vigorous lovemaking". Without going on too long with this tale, suffice it to say that neither Richard or Judy (nor their 16-year old daughter, who was inside the house, and had also spotted this spectacle) knew what to do about it. Judy ordered Richard to "go and stop them". Poor Richard, fearing a black eye from one of the two bonking in the car, put up an argument with both the women in his life, before, having been outnumbered, went to deal with the matter. When he opened his front door, thankfully the car had gone. Well folks, your comments!!

Jacqui

Jacqui Report 10 Jul 2004 19:30

Brian - if the windows were that heavily tinted how did Judy and Richard know what was going on inside the car? It could well have been a very competitive game of scrabble going on, or Happy Families, or even snakes and Ladders!! lol Jacqui

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Jul 2004 19:32

I could think of nicer places to do it than outside their front door lol. Mandy :))))

Fee

Fee Report 10 Jul 2004 19:38

I would like to know how they cottoned on what the couple were up to in a vehicle with tinted windows,they must have had their noses pressed up against the glass! I reckon,given half the chance,Richard would have jumped in to join them.They wouldnt have got a chance to explain their activites with richard anyway as he doesnt let anyone get a word in.

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 10 Jul 2004 19:51

live and let live i say

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 10 Jul 2004 22:16

were theres a will theres a way

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 11 Jul 2004 04:41

Rcihard lives in cuckoo land,,,they must be running out of things to write in their column,,,,although i find it hard to believe ,Richard can prattle on about nothing for ages,

Sand

Sand Report 11 Jul 2004 14:40

Fee and Claire, I so agree with you! What a prat Richard Madeley is! I had a boss who sexually harrassed me--and Richard reminds me of him SO much! He's a dirty old man! Sorry....just needed to get that out of my system. Maybe the bloke in the limo was Bill Clinton--they are interviewing him tomorrow! I can just imagine what questions Richard will want to cover!

Sandra

Sandra Report 11 Jul 2004 15:37

i have to laugh reminds me of a couple of naughty times lol sandra

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 11 Jul 2004 16:48

at least the bonking couple had a posh car!!! when me and hubby were courting we used a beat up old 1100 lol susie

Jacqui

Jacqui Report 11 Jul 2004 19:19

Hey Margaret, I've played some very robust games of snakes and ladders (and I think I felt the earth move on at least one occasion). As a matter of interest, do we know what sort of car it was? lol Jacqui

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 11 Jul 2004 21:14

Anyway,,,what sort of a street do Richard and Judy live in?,,,,Im not knocking the 'straight in off the street' situation but you'd think they could afford a front garden with all their money. Maybe they spend it all on male up,,,I once read that Richard couldnt be parted from his tv make-up,,,apparantly he went home wearing it,