General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Silverstone today!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Jul 2004 12:10

Go Jensen, Go DC. Or is it only England's Rugby Team that are winners. (I know, footballers, we wuz robbed.)

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 11 Jul 2004 12:23

Hello Jim, I'm ready for the off! Anything will be better than a red car winning again. Kindly note the 'will' - positive thinking!! Love Elisabeth xx PS - Nice to see you!!

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 11 Jul 2004 12:27

who do you think will win then? just hope its not MS would love jenson to win :-))

Janet

Janet Report 11 Jul 2004 14:40

The man in red has done it again (unfortunately). Despite only being 4th on the grid he and his team pulled in off. What happened to Jenson and David. Janet

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 11 Jul 2004 16:24

I think I must have been bored with it. I went out to the compost bin about halfway through, spotted some plants needing attention and came back in to the Italian national anthem! Botheration!!!! Elisabeth xx

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 11 Jul 2004 16:34

Ross Brawn, and Co, have done it again,by wrongfooting the opposition...........Nearly had another one-two They is just too good.........at least McClaren split em......

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 11 Jul 2004 16:36

i fell asleep...again....