General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Update on niece again !!!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

valinkent

valinkent Report 12 Jul 2004 16:45

Poor Tina my niece has to undergo yet a third operation tomorrow[ Tuesday ] She had the reconstructive surgury on Friday ,but unfortunatly part of it had not taken so she has to go down to theatre again tomorrow this will be the 3rd major operation in a week .Please god everything will be alright . Val

Sandra

Sandra Report 12 Jul 2004 16:59

val i'm sorry to hear that it hasn't taken for tina, i wish her luck, and hope she can stay positive, the pain must be horrendous for her, i send my love and best wishes take care honey and try not to worry to much sandra

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 12 Jul 2004 19:32

hi val give tina a big hug from me and i will be praying for her,think positive. my best wishes to tina and her family and of course yourself sue

valinkent

valinkent Report 12 Jul 2004 19:50

Thanks everybody i will pass on the messages ,i hope to go and see her at the weekend as i live in Kent and she is in Oxford Val