General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

How Can I Find Out Where Someone is Buried ??

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Winifred

Winifred Report 14 Jul 2004 12:07

I am trying to find out where an aunt of mine is buried. She died in 1968 in London. On her death certificate, it tells me the registration district which is Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, and the place of death was St Charles Hospital, Kensington. I have contacted the Borough, Hospital and phoned various cemeteries. Would any of you know where else I can try ? Any help would be very much appreciated

Heather

Heather Report 14 Jul 2004 12:08

you could phone any funeral directors in the area, they may be able to help

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 14 Jul 2004 12:41

Winifred, what was the home address - I have a book and can tell you the contact details for the nearest cemetaries. Maz. XX

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 14 Jul 2004 13:08

Win, I have e-mailed the list to you. Happy hunting!! Maz. XX