General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Names for a Yorkie pup please.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wee Scottish Lass

Wee Scottish Lass Report 15 Jul 2004 20:44

My husband is buying me a Yorkshire Terrier for my birthday. We will get her in a few weeks. Last one was called Bonnie and can't think of a name for our new one. I'm sure all you lovely people will have loads of ideas?

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Jul 2004 20:47

"Cracker" Jude s wales:o)

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 15 Jul 2004 20:51

Hi Eillen, my wee dog is called Shona, just 'cause I love the name. Neighbour has yorkies and they're called Suki and Lulu. Enjoy your new addition to the family Christine

June

June Report 15 Jul 2004 21:22

Oh Eileen, you are so lucky, they are beautiful little dogs, they all have a personality of their own. I have had Yorkies for 30 years now, I've had Susie, Pippa, Misty. Emma. Lulu, Penny and Bonnie and now I've got a Yorkie boy called Beckham, because he's good at heading a balloon. I envy you. June xx

Wee Scottish Lass

Wee Scottish Lass Report 15 Jul 2004 21:48

Thanks for all your replies. Really, really like Shona! Kids like Poppy or Misty. So difficult decisions to be made. lol Have thought about calling her Bonnie again but would constantly be reminded of our first wee Bonnie, so don't think its fair on her. More ideas the better!!!

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 16 Jul 2004 00:07

stella

Chris

Chris Report 16 Jul 2004 00:40

Gypsy Kizzie Chris (me not the dog)

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 16 Jul 2004 10:54

How about Cadbury ? Cad for short. NELLIE BESSIE CANDY BETSY EVIE SHAYNA LOTTIE POPPET PICKLES RUBY FLORRIE MAISIE E X

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Jul 2004 11:05

aren't yorkies made by [Nestlé] Rowntree's not Cadbury ? How about Nessie ? lol

Wee Scottish Lass

Wee Scottish Lass Report 16 Jul 2004 11:08

Nessie might be a good name Paul...she might be a wee monster lol

Wee Scottish Lass

Wee Scottish Lass Report 16 Jul 2004 11:19

I certainly will let you all know Margaret. We're leaning towards Shona, Evie, Poppy or Skye.

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 16 Jul 2004 12:10

hiya my yorkie is called mojo because he's small and sweet :0) tina xx

Jan

Jan Report 16 Jul 2004 13:11

I had two yorkies, Poppy and Daisy, sadly I lost Poppy 2-1/2 years ago and I still miss her - lovely dogs.

ask

ask Report 16 Jul 2004 13:25

Tinker, Tara, Lady, Teasie, ............

Suzy

Suzy Report 16 Jul 2004 15:55

How about FLOOZIE or MOPSIE.

Rosi Glow

Rosi Glow Report 17 Jul 2004 22:53

Dolly

Debi Coone

Debi Coone Report 17 Jul 2004 23:21

There's a lovely caramel yorkie across the road called TUPPENCE - she is adorabubble. TUPPENCE SABLE DUCHESS MINX Much happiness Debi

Julie

Julie Report 18 Jul 2004 10:15

'Brandy'. My mother in law named her girlie yorkie this and she is beautiful.

Sam

Sam Report 18 Jul 2004 20:06

How about Penny or Lady?

Sam

Sam Report 19 Jul 2004 17:36

or how about Lindy or Josie?