General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HOW PROFESSIONAL MAN PROPOSE!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lindy

Lindy Report 16 Jul 2004 11:55

I am very happy to inform you that I have feelings for you since Tuesday, the 17th of August. With reference to the meeting held between us on the 17th of August at 1500 hours, I would like to present myself as a prospective lover. Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent. Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuous on-the-relationship training and relationship appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse. The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially be shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses. However I am broad-minded enough, to be taken care of on your expense account. I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be canceled without further notice and I shall be considering someone else. I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer. Thanking you in anticipation. Yours sincerely THE man

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 16 Jul 2004 12:14

i can see someone actualy doing this lol at least you'd know where you stood :0) tina xx

Steph

Steph Report 16 Jul 2004 13:15

and they say romance is dead!!!!!!!!!!;-)))))))