General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Big Thanks

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jane

Jane Report 16 Jul 2004 16:15

A big thank you to everyone who has wished me a happy birthday for tomorrow. I haven't been on the board for long and only occasionally enter anything. but I just feel so welcome and that everyone is my friend. Yet I've not met any of you! The past few weeks have been tough for me one way or another but reading these messages has certainly brightened my days. I know a lot of you are going through similar things or worse and we all boost each other up on the low days. So thank you again to everyone. Maybe I shall make it to one of the meetings and actually meet face to face in the future. Janexx

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Jul 2004 16:39

Hi Jane Welcome to the madhouse otherwise known as GR! You are right, it's like one big family - I've only been here a few months and yet everyone has been so kind and helpful. We all share the good times and bad, so post a thread anytime and we'll all be there! Nice to meet you. Mandy :)

Tykerose

Tykerose Report 16 Jul 2004 18:51

Hi Jane Just to repeat it welcome to the family...we hjad not met anyone until the last manchester meet and now we talk to few quite often and meet up too Love Jan