General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Is anybody there !!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Supergran

Supergran Report 18 Jul 2004 15:07

Has anyone actually had a response to an email sent to the "powers that be" on Genes Reunited (GC!) or do our pleas fall on deaf ears. An acknowledgement would be nice. Brenda

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 18 Jul 2004 15:26

i often send them but rarely get any answer

John

John Report 18 Jul 2004 15:28

I generally get a "one size fits all" type of answer.

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 18 Jul 2004 15:49

huh john how come you get any answer wen i dont....lol

John

John Report 18 Jul 2004 15:51

He he! It's not truly an answer, "thank you for you query, we'll look into it" and that's only now and again!

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 18 Jul 2004 15:57

ah well thats made me feel better then... have you moved now?

John

John Report 18 Jul 2004 16:00

Yes - back to Nuneaton. (I was going to put an adjective for Nuneaton but couldn't think of a suitable one.) At least no long drives commuting up and down to Northumberland now.

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 18 Jul 2004 16:07

we r going to chillingham castle to stay for a nite soon to clelebrate our wedding anniverary went there wen on holiday in 97 and loved it so going back to stay

John

John Report 18 Jul 2004 16:17

Hope you have a great time. It's beautiful there. [Sorry Brenda for hijacking your thread!]

Supergran

Supergran Report 18 Jul 2004 17:49

No probs John. Coming to England for my "hols" on the 29th Whats the weather like? In the 90s here! Brenda

John

John Report 18 Jul 2004 20:09

Bring your brolly and a coat. You might be lucky though!!