General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

A FOX AND MY DOG!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 19 Jul 2004 14:29

10 MINS AGO, I heard a bark and a scratching noise, went out the garden to see sheba going over the top of my 6ft fence, at the bottom of the garden, just outside my backdoor is a 3ft picket fence, i saw a fox running and then sheba high tailing it. down my neighbours garden. i opened the back gate shouting as i went down my drive way to the main road, to see her about 20 houses up the road. Luckily a bloke tooted his horn and she stopped in her tracks, turned round and with her tail between her legs started walking towards me. she then had the cheek to sit at the front door to be let in when the back gate was still open. i was amazed that a fox would be out this time of day.my neighbour feeds them at night so i have to make sure sheba isn't let out then. such fun sandra

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 19 Jul 2004 14:43

Hi Sandra, we've been getting overrun with fox's here. There was a report in our local paper last week about how the urban foxs are starving and are becoming braver , coming out during the day. Also a number of people in Edinburgh have been finding the remains of cats and pet rabbits in their gardens after the fox has killed them. Glad your dog didn't catch up with it, it might have come off the worse! Christine

Margaret

Margaret Report 19 Jul 2004 14:46

Phew Sandra i bet you thought she would get run over i can just imagine butter would not melt in my mouth look when she got home ah whats all the fuss about only ran after a fox Margaret