General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

School of Rock.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sam

Sam Report 19 Jul 2004 18:08

My daughter came home the other day and said she had been watching a video at school. " School Of Rock". Does anyone know what this is like, is it a PG or 12, for example.

Sue

Sue Report 19 Jul 2004 18:19

My 11 year old grandaughter went to see it with friends at the cinema. She enjoyed it. My son has the DVD, and has lent it to my 6 year old grandaughter. It's a PG. A wannabe rock star takes a job as a substitute teacher, finds the kids he's teaching can play music better than he can. The new class project is rock bands. They form a band - The School of Rock - and enter a competition. The star is Jack Black who has been in lots of comedy films. Sue

Sam

Sam Report 19 Jul 2004 18:24

Thanks everyone. She is wanting it for her birthday. Will go out and buy it this week.

badger

badger Report 20 Jul 2004 22:31

I,m saving school of rock for tomorrow Samantha ,my son got it and said it was brill,the other one i e/mailed you about was harry potter ,which was fantastic,okay?Fred.

Sam

Sam Report 20 Jul 2004 22:33

Thanks for your replies Fred.I got your e-mail.