General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thanks to G.R.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maureen

Maureen Report 21 Jul 2004 23:26

I was going to send an email to say thanks to G R support but I thought Id put it on the board to let everyone know what a help they've been to me. After I had to have my hard disc wiped clean because of viruses I had to start from scratch but could'nt get on to GR as a member, I just kept getting asked to register. I emailed GR and got a message to say everything was fine at their end and to contact them if I still couldnt get into the site. Anyway I mailed them again the next day and got a very detailed letter of what to do, and suggestions of what might be wrong including having my browser set too high, and yes it was my fault all along!!! So thank you to the support staff for being kind to a 50 something computer novice.

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 21 Jul 2004 23:30

Hi Maureen Good to know that that the advice of GR worked and that your computer is working a gain. liz