General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Yee Hah!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Jul 2004 12:35

No I haven't started line dancing. Today is my second fag free day. Thanks for all your support. I will keep you posted about my progress on here. Yeeeee HaaaaaH Jim

Anne

Anne Report 22 Jul 2004 12:50

Well done, I gave up again just before Easter, I gave up last year and lasted about 10 weeks, prior to that I lasted two years, I hope to kick it for good this time, You feel much better, smell nicer and have loads more money at the end of the week. Be strong. Lynda

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Jul 2004 12:56

good for you jim,its going to be tough,but the end result,is worth the effort. agree with you anne,more money for bacardi and cokes lol. bryan.

Sandra

Sandra Report 22 Jul 2004 13:25

well done jim keep it up sandra

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 22 Jul 2004 14:03

jim i wish i had your will power:( reading this maessage reminded me i hadnt had one for 30minutes (no omly kidding..10 minutes) LOL keep up the good work jim,you deserve a medal lol susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Jul 2004 15:35

HIYA JIM - Bloomin well done:o)))))) see you Saturday:o) Jude s wales x

badger

badger Report 22 Jul 2004 15:38

another well done Jim,after two days weed free ,if you really want to give up ,you will do it ,good on yer ,another ex smoker ,Fred.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 22 Jul 2004 16:45

Well done Jim, Keep going, you can do it, see you Saturday weed free i hope!! Ann Glos

Jane

Jane Report 22 Jul 2004 17:46

Well done! Take it a day at a time but keep telling yourself you are now a non-smoker Jane - over 2 years a non smoker and I feel so much better for it.

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Jul 2004 22:30

Hi all, I have just trotted up the two flights of stairs to my flat and guess what? I am not out of breath. I never want that noxious smoke in my lungs again. Jim

Joy

Joy Report 23 Jul 2004 16:43

The last one I had was in 1992 ... though I was offered one by an ambulance driver after my car crash last year. Joy

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Jul 2004 14:30

Still weed free. Day 5.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 25 Jul 2004 15:28

Keep going Jim. Good to see you yesterday looking very well too. Ann glos

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Jul 2004 18:41

Well done Grampa! Wish I could do it...! Good luck, Jo.