General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help please with a live one!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Irene

Irene Report 26 Jul 2004 09:39

I'm appealing for anyone who can do a look up on the electoral roll for a Christopher and Karen O'Connor - last know a couple of years ago in Leicester. Any help would be gratefully received. We were friends and they've moved and I've lost the address DOH Many thaks L

Lynne

Lynne Report 26 Jul 2004 09:43

Irene I'll do it for you, give me 5 minutes. Lynne

Lynne

Lynne Report 26 Jul 2004 09:45

Irene Is it one of these? Electoral Roll CHRISTOPHER J O'CONNOR 45 BEDALE DRIVE LEICESTER LE4 2LD 2003 CHRISTOPHER B O'CONNOR 35 HUNTINGDON ROAD LEICESTER LE4 9GG 2003 CHRISTOPHER P O'CONNOR 50 BURNSIDE ROAD LEICESTER LE2 6QD 2003 Lynne

Philip

Philip Report 26 Jul 2004 12:23

Hello Irene, Have also done an electoral roll search, and Christopher B and Karen A O'Connor show up at 35 Huntingdon Road, Leicester. Hope this helps, Philip

Irene

Irene Report 26 Jul 2004 15:35

Many thanks to you both for your replies! I've got them again. thanks Irene