General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Have set the date

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Natalie

Natalie Report 26 Jul 2004 09:47

I have now set the date for my wedding it is going to 10th September 2005. All the organsing to do now what fun Nat

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 26 Jul 2004 09:50

congrats natalie on your forth coming wedding all that getting ready for the big day is so exciting im celerbrating 9yrs of marriage on wedensday and i loved every minute of my wedding all the preparing and everything awwwwww wish it i could do it all again love kylie

chezzy

chezzy Report 26 Jul 2004 10:16

Congratulations natalie!!!!!!!!! hope you have as much fun as i did organising my own wedding(much better doing it yourself)no one interfering,telling you what you want/dont want.went to my brothers wedding on saturday it was georgous(but he's a corporate high flyer,as is my sister in law)so it was very posh and different from mine(there off to mexico today on honeymoon) the most nerve wracking thing is walking down the aisle the rest is a piece of cake..wish you all the best for your big day!!take care.xx

Sandra

Sandra Report 26 Jul 2004 11:02

congratulations natalie enjoy your planning, is it a church wedding or registry, which ever you will enjoy your big day. i had a year to help my daughter and we were still running around like headless chickens the day before, her 3rd anniversay is aug 4th and it still feels like yesterday lol sandra

Natalie

Natalie Report 26 Jul 2004 11:35

Hi Everyone, We decided on a Registry office to save abit of money and go on a nice honeymoon. I have only booked that at the moment my head is buzzing at just the thought of planning anything nice. Anyone got any ideas/tips for the big day? Nat

Philip

Philip Report 26 Jul 2004 12:08

Hello Natalie, Well done, that girl! Warmest congrats to you and the lucky man in your life! Do it your way, and don't let other folk take it over. One bit of advice - don't know what you will be planning in the way of photos etc but, if you're thinking of having a photographer, it's worth getting them to do a proper video as well as stills. When Paula and I got married in '01, we had a really small event, so we decided to have a video shot, in order to show all the rellies and friends at a later date. When my sister remarried earlier this year, another small event, and she asked me to do some filming. Quite happy with the finished product, but not as good as the professional thing! Good luck! Philip