General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

my dad is the big 50 on wedensday the 28th

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 26 Jul 2004 09:52

could you all wish my stepdad Dave a happy 50th birthday for the 28th july he is really agreat guy the best stepdad anyone could have

June

June Report 26 Jul 2004 09:59

Happy 50th Birthday Dave, the 50th is even better than the 40th, I hope you have wonderful day and lots of presents Love June xx

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 26 Jul 2004 10:01

Happy 50th Dave, hope you have a great day. Sheila x

Janet

Janet Report 26 Jul 2004 10:09

Happy birthday Dave. The big 50 eh, life really does now start to begin - lol Best Wishes Janet x

Melinda

Melinda Report 26 Jul 2004 10:15

happy 50th birthday dave, have a great day, best wishes luv melinda

chezzy

chezzy Report 26 Jul 2004 10:19

hi kylie..wishing dave a very happy birthday!!!!hope he celebrates it well as its another one of lifes milestones.xx

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 26 Jul 2004 10:58

im sure my dad will celerbrate when he gets back from work he works away and is due home monday of next week so we will have a good old knees up when he gets back

June

June Report 26 Jul 2004 10:59

Have a lovely 50th birthday on the 28th. Tat Tar June in the UK.

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 26 Jul 2004 11:03

Happy 50th birthday, Kylie's Dad Dave. Have a great day Christine

~*sylvia*~

~*sylvia*~ Report 26 Jul 2004 11:29

Happy 50th Birthday Dave. I hope you have a wonderful day, Best wishes from Sylvia also in Perth WA.

Sandra

Sandra Report 26 Jul 2004 11:50

dave happy golden birthday best wishes sandra