General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

im so embaressed right now

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 26 Jul 2004 11:08

my hubby has just walked in and told me that what i sent to him on msn this morning which was very naughty has been sent around by someone via email who read it (and they told me he wasnt in so i knew they had read it ) and my husband knew nothing of it till i told him i put that on msn i feel so ashamed right now :(

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 26 Jul 2004 11:12

well thats me not invited to any more work dos they all properly think she is a right good time girl!!!!

Sandra

Sandra Report 26 Jul 2004 11:17

HI KYLIE they're just jealous, that you and hubby still have a good time, be proud that they thought it good enough to let everyone know, that your marriage is kept alive. lol sandra

SuzyQ

SuzyQ Report 26 Jul 2004 11:22

Had you been watchng Dr Phil at lunch time today.??

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 26 Jul 2004 11:25

lets put it this way judith it was very x rated lol and no susan i missed dr phil today

SuzyQ

SuzyQ Report 26 Jul 2004 11:30

Dr Phil Was all about S E X today. What men want and what women want. Very entertaining. and aducating. Thought that you must have seen it.

Philip

Philip Report 26 Jul 2004 12:13

Hello Kylie, Clot! Good on yer for talking to your man, but don't trust the system! Computers are too vulnerable to eavesdroppers! Grrr... lol! Philip

Fairy

Fairy Report 26 Jul 2004 12:16

You can't be more embrassed than a friend of mine who went to the swimming pool with her husband. She saw him talking to a guy at the side of the pool and thought she would surprise him, so she dived in, swam under the water and pulled his trunks down. (you will have to use your imagination here as to what she did next). She came up to the surface only to realise, it was the guy her husband was talking to that she had 'attacked'.

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 26 Jul 2004 14:27

i like that one joanne very good i bet she felt as embarressed as me too