General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hi From Cornwall

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nigel

Nigel Report 26 Jul 2004 17:31

Just thought I would say hello from Cornwall, im new to this family search, and would like to say thanks to those who have helped me, im still lost, never mind must be old age. If anyone wants to say hello would be more than welcome.

Janet

Janet Report 26 Jul 2004 17:53

Hi Nigel, I lived in Cornwall for 4 years. Loved living there. Welcome to the site Janet

Sandra

Sandra Report 26 Jul 2004 18:20

hi nigel welcome on board, to a lively happy family,i haven't been to cornwall for years, lovely part of the country. i grew up in brighton, now in maidstone kent. happy hunting sandra

Sue Lester

Sue Lester Report 26 Jul 2004 18:31

Hi Nigel Greetings from sunny Leicester. Nice place Cornwall. I have many happy memories of family holidays there when my boys were young! Whereabouts in Cornwall are you? I have traced a name to St. Columb - he may be my birth father, but I don't know how to go about making discrete contact! Anyway, the first place I went on a family holiday was to St Columb - well White Gates, India Queens, actually. Some coincidence thoough. Coincidence seems to crop up a lot in my research, or perhaps it is something deep in my subconcience coming out! Hope you find all you are looking for - happy to help anytime if I can.

Debbi

Debbi Report 26 Jul 2004 19:23

Hi from Devon:) Debbi xxx

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 26 Jul 2004 19:51

Hi Nigel, love Cornwall, lived there for fourteen happy years Where are you Kathleen

David

David Report 26 Jul 2004 20:03

Hi Nigel Nice to have another male on board to even up the numbers. Everyone here, are very kind and helpful, lovely people. David