General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Quiz Night result

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 26 Jul 2004 20:37

Fell one point short of a win!! question we got Clint Eastwood (good), Lee Van Cleefe (bad) Not sure of spelling, But who was The Ugly????? Lorr i take it you don't like Gym!!!!. Mags you would'nt be bragging would you, NO of course you would'nt, Linda i did have that extra pint lucky i got a lift home ( got Enigma Variations (Nimrod by Elgar) going wonderful, Thanks for vibes David

John

John Report 26 Jul 2004 20:43

Eli Wallach - but you know that now - right?!

David

David Report 26 Jul 2004 20:58

Just testing you John!!!. David

Mags

Mags Report 26 Jul 2004 22:44

David - of course I was bragging - don't get the chance very often - all I can say is that the other teams must have been very thick because we couldn't answer any of the NZ sports questions! Glad your evening went well - your getting closer. Was it Aldo Giuffre? Magsxx

David

David Report 26 Jul 2004 22:53

NO MAGS John Got it right David

Mags

Mags Report 26 Jul 2004 23:28

See! - I told you I woz thick - the answer was there all the time lol Magsx