General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Wife Swap - Channel Four

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 26 Jul 2004 21:19

John

John Report 26 Jul 2004 21:20

Has anyone been watching this series? It's very interesting and yet disturbing. It's made me think about the values I hold and what would happen if someone came into my house for two weeks with quite a different world view. Fireworks at some stage!

Christine2

Christine2 Report 26 Jul 2004 21:23

Nobodys swapping in our house - she might be able to cook LOL. Mind you Hubby says I have other talents!!! Must ask him what they are one of these days!!. Chrissie

John

John Report 26 Jul 2004 21:28

A discreet advert would be just the ticket!

badger

badger Report 27 Jul 2004 09:06

it wouldn,t work in my house,no one would dare take on the missus,and come to that no one would have me ,so we will both have to rub along together.Fred.

Sandra

Sandra Report 27 Jul 2004 10:15

hi john i like the series, but the way some people live opens your eyes. Those poor kids, half of them don't stand a chance, but on the other hand you can see the parents love them, even if in our eyes things need to be changed. But then again we all have different standards. Mine is discipline, no back chat, and tidy bedrooms. It didn't always work though. But i still love them. lol sandra