General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

what or where is this address in wales can anyone

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Amanda

Amanda Report 26 Jul 2004 23:16

i am trying to find out if this is a residential address as it was used over 40 years ago and is all i have to try and find my father there are 2 can anyone help BELMENT PENHROS BANGOR GARNEDD N WALES /16 FFORD-Y FELIN DOLLGELLAU GWYNEDD N WALES AMANDA

Mags

Mags Report 27 Jul 2004 04:29

Hello Amanda, There is no Belment in Bangor but there is a Belmont Avenue, Drive, Road or Street. Fford-y felin is there post code LL40 1HU but there is no way of telling if it is still residential. info from: www(.)gazetteer-wales(.)co(.)uk remove brackets Sorry I couldn't be more help. Magsx

Crista

Crista Report 27 Jul 2004 07:42

Amanda, The Royal Mail website lists 16 Ffordd Y Felin DOLGELLAU LL40 1HU As a valid address. Crista

Sue

Sue Report 27 Jul 2004 07:56

Amanda Penrhos is a village about 2 miles from Pwllheli in Gwynned, North Wales. There is a large ex RAF camp (WW2) which is now a residential home for retired Polish people, called Penrhos Home. Hope this is of some help Sue