General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SCRABBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lindy

Lindy Report 27 Jul 2004 01:45

This has got to be one of the most clever E-mails I've received in awhile. Someone out there either has too much spare time or is deadly at Scrabble. (wait till you see the last one)! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > DORMITORY: When you rearrange the letters: DIRTY ROOM > > > > PRESBYTERIAN: When you rearrange the letters: BEST IN PRAYER > > > > > > > > DESPERATION: When you rearrange the letters: A ROPE ENDS IT > > > > GEORGE BUSH: When you rearrange the letters: HE BUGS GORE > > > > > > > > > > > > THE MORSE CODE: When you rearrange the letters: HERE COME DOTS > > > > SLOT MACHINES: When you rearrange the letters: CASH LOST IN ME > > > > > > > > > > > > ANIMOSITY: When you rearrange the letters: IS NO AMITY > > > > > > > > > > > > MOTHER-IN-LAW: When you rearrange the letters: WOMAN HITLER > > > > SNOOZE ALARMS: When you rearrange the letters: ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S > > > > > > > > > > > > A DECIMAL POINT: When you rearrange the letters: IM (A) (DOT) IN PLACE > > > > THE EARTHQUAKES: When you rearrange the letters: THAT QUEER SHAKE > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ELEVEN PLUS TWO: When you rearrange the letters: TWELVE PLUS ONE > > > > > > > > AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > PRESIDENT CLINTON OF THE USA: When you rearrange the letters (With no letters left over and using each letter only once): TO COPULATE HE FINDS INTERNS > > > > > > > > Yep! Someone with waaaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands! > > > >

Philip

Philip Report 27 Jul 2004 09:46

I'm speechless, Lindy! (for once! lol!) Brilliant! Philip

syljo

syljo Report 27 Jul 2004 09:57

Being a Scrabble fan I appreciate this very much. Thank you for letting us see it. Sylvia

Geoff

Geoff Report 27 Jul 2004 10:27

Good stuff - but the DECIMAL POINT one doesn't quite ... add up.

Lynne

Lynne Report 27 Jul 2004 10:30

That's great, I've just sent it to my colleagues!! Lynne

Lynne

Lynne Report 27 Jul 2004 10:33

Geoff Wonder how many of us are trying to work that one out!! Lynne

Lynne

Lynne Report 27 Jul 2004 10:34

The best I can do it CLIP A DOT IN ME!!! Lynne

Lindy

Lindy Report 27 Jul 2004 10:49

Geoff, It is correct but did not show up until I used brackets. Lindy;-)))

Lynne

Lynne Report 27 Jul 2004 11:29

Something went wrong with mine too but I can't remember what I put - LOL!!! Lynne