General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Did you ever.....?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fee

Fee Report 27 Jul 2004 11:23

Did you ever wish you hadnt started something and now you want it all to stop but dont know how? I have fought and fought hard with the C.S.A and my husbands ex-wife and all I have got is grief not resolution to our problems.It galls me to give up on it all but I may feel better in the long run.What do you think?Comments welcome,advice appreciated!

Sandra

Sandra Report 27 Jul 2004 11:38

hi fee you have to do what you feel is right for you and your hubby, and the kids. i know from previous threads what you are saying.you have been dealt a cruel handout. If you feel you have had enough then stop, don't let it take a toll on your marriage. His ex needs to take a look at herself for the suffering she is causing. to the children and the familys involved. and the csa needs to be kicked up the backside, have you had a mediation meeting with the csa and her, my friend did this and things were dealt with more amicably, than letters and courts. whatever you feel is right, will be right for you take care and we are here for you sandra

Sue

Sue Report 27 Jul 2004 14:24

Fee I have every sympathy with you and all the others involved with the CSA. If there is anyone out there who they have actually helped come to an amicable result, please speak now! If you give up now, will the CSA let it go? You are on the system now, and they have your details. I don't know if you will ever be free of them and their decisions. Sorry to be such a Jonah :o( I hope that whatever decision you make, it works out for you. Good Luck Sue