General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ladies - your help is required please...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Melanie

Melanie Report 29 Jul 2004 13:21

A work colleague and I have come up with an idea for a book and we're looking for a little help (and a bit of market research doesn't go astray!!) The general idea came about due to said colleague trying to break up with this bloke she has been seeing, something along the lines of 'How to break up with your man - and then get over it'. You all know the sort of relationship we're on about - you really like him but he's not 'available', or he's treating you badly etc... We were looking for any funny stories you have about ways you've broken up with men and how you got yourself back together again afterwards. Anyway, all help would be appreciated. You can reply on here or email to ram_sweetie"at"hotmail.com. Anything used will be credited either in person or you can remain anonymous if you wish! Many thanks Mel

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Jul 2004 13:35

mail has been sent lol

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 29 Jul 2004 22:07

what about that woman left her chap but first unpicked hem on the curtains in bedroom and put prawns inside ahhhhhhh i wondered how long it took him to find out there was something fishy going on haha

Fairy

Fairy Report 29 Jul 2004 22:14

I have a friend who hated the guy she was living with. One of the things she did was to clean the toilet with his face flannel. She did get rid of him eventually though. Jo.