General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Female Football Fans

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brian

Brian Report 29 Jul 2004 14:22

Give me about 10 minutes and I'll elaborate!

Brian

Brian Report 29 Jul 2004 14:30

Female Football Fans. Ladies...what do you think of the FA (Football Association) toughening up on the rule that a player scoring a goal must not remove his shirt, and that to do so will get him a yellow card.? Remember in the Euro 2004 competition recently that Spanish boy, Ronaldo, scored a beauty, showed us all his chest, and promptly got a yellow card from the ref. The rules say nothing about removing their shorts so I would expect to hear of a lot more females watching the tele. in anticipation, especially at the action replays! How about Ladies football teams; I wonder if the same rule will be applied as strictly by refs. (male refs., of course). LOL, Brian