General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

what type of music do you?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 29 Jul 2004 16:44

when you having a down i cant be botherd day what type of music do you listen too, at the moment im listening to JIM REEVES so relaxing and im not from his era just like his music to chill out too. Tracy

Jacqui

Jacqui Report 29 Jul 2004 16:59

Tracy it would be anything EXCEPT Jim Reeves! When I was pregnant and finished work (had to at 6 months in my day) the next three months were spent at home (l1st floor maisonette) The girl who lived beneath us was a Jim Reeves fan but only had 1 LP - she used to put the bloody thing on at 9.00 am in the morning and it would repeat all bloody day - she would even go out and leave the b.g..r on! I swear by the end of the pregnancy I could have swung for Jim Reeves needless to say, if I even hear him now I come over all violent! lol Jacqui

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 29 Jul 2004 17:04

hi Jacqui Ohhhhhh how sad for you , im not that bad dont have it on all the time just now and again.Did you not ask to borrow the lp when baby didnt sleep. lol Tracy

Julie

Julie Report 29 Jul 2004 17:42

I like a mixture of things except jazz and heavy metal music. I quite like most of what's in the charts at the mo. Both the boys are very into Busted and I normally find myself humming along to that!! Had Enrique on today (a big fav of mine). My hubby loves heavy metal but also adores .......The Wombles!!!! Julie

Jojo

Jojo Report 29 Jul 2004 18:37

Pink Floyd's Comfortably numb. BRILLIANT.

Melba64

Melba64 Report 29 Jul 2004 19:10

To chill out I listen to Gabrielle, Alison Moyet, Will Young or Vonda Sheppard (music from Ally McBeal). I have a lot of Ballad compilation cds which I put on too. Mel

Jacqui

Jacqui Report 29 Jul 2004 20:59

Tracy - baby's first words were "I hear the sound of distant drums" - lol Please please please do not remind me of Jim Reeves again - lol Jacqui