General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

the goldfish's funeral.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Jul 2004 22:11

little lucy was in the garden,filling in a large hole,when her neighbour peered over the fence,and asked..what are you up to,there lucy..my goldfish is dead,and ive just buried it says lucy.. the neighbour,being concerned said..thats an awfully big hole for a goldfish,isn't it..yes,said lucy,thats because hes inside your fxxking cat. bryan.

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 29 Jul 2004 22:28

brian nice job lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Jul 2004 22:30

My sons' goldfish both died one night and we had a little funeral for them. They could hardly wait to dig them up again and look at their skeletons. Morbid beasts.

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Jul 2004 22:31

lol lol:o)))) or should it be :o(((( for the cat!!

Daniel

Daniel Report 29 Jul 2004 22:32

What did they think of Finding Nemo?

Daniel

Daniel Report 29 Jul 2004 22:49

I'm back. Check out BAD NEWS for my report. Judith Charmers watch out!

Mags

Mags Report 29 Jul 2004 23:16

That's like the bloke who tied his chihuahua up outside a shop next to a large alsatian and went inside. A few minutes later the alsatians irate owner burst in and screamed: ' Your dog's just killed my b****y dog!!' puzzled the bloke asked him how it had happened 'It got stuck in his f***ing throat!' Magsx