General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WHAT A WAY TO BE WOKEN UP!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 30 Jul 2004 08:31

LOUD CRASHING NOISE WOKE ME UP, came down stairs, and my mirror has fallen of the wall in the lounge, so i guess i'm in for another 7 years bad luck. The poor dog looked at me as if to say i didn't do it, ran out and hid in the garden for 15 mins, bless her. So now i'm stuck with another 7 yrs bad luck or as things come in 3's what else is going to happen. oh well the sun is out so at least its a nice day. lol sandra

Tudor

Tudor Report 30 Jul 2004 08:34

Never mind, Sandra! Look at it this way, if you say "Mirror, mirror on the wall", it can't lie to you!

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Jul 2004 08:43

Sandra It's only 7 years' bad luck if you believe in superstition! I woke up this morning to the sound of somebody's car alarm which was not the best way. I much prefer my husband giving me a cup of tea and drawing the curtains! Good job no one was underneath when your mirror fell down - that WOULD have been bad luck. H.