General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hurt foot....broken camera....sob ! :o(((

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 30 Jul 2004 15:10

I have just fallen over outside while taking a piccy with my 8 month old digi camera. The zoom lens has been knocked in one side stopping the camera from working. im really tearfull & my foot hurts alough I can walk on it .do you think I can get it fixed on my household insurance? can I say I fell down the stairs?.....elaine x :o((

Geoff

Geoff Report 30 Jul 2004 16:08

Were you breathalysed?

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 30 Jul 2004 16:13

can insanity count ! elaine x it still hurts...

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 30 Jul 2004 16:43

Check and see what your contents insurance says, it may well be that you are covered outside the home, but check with the insurance company first, don't buy a new camera and then check. It is quite likely that you wont be able to get your camera repaired in this throw away society of ours so check that before you claim too. Good luck and hope the foot soon recovers. Ann Glos

Daniel

Daniel Report 30 Jul 2004 16:44

Hope it doesn't affect your sense of humour. Arn't we due another joke about now?

Jan

Jan Report 30 Jul 2004 16:59

Hi Elaine we have just claimed for ours! Thankfully hubby broke it and not one of us he dropped it too and had twisted the lens so it keeps coming up focus error we took it to a camera shop and they said it was buggered lol so its not just you Jan x