General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

if you were a car which one would you be?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 30 Jul 2004 22:10

if you could pick any car which car would you be and why?

Debi Coone

Debi Coone Report 30 Jul 2004 22:46

lol Judith I'd be my Renault 4. Small, quirky, funky and now a classical car : ) Much happiness Debi

Margaret

Margaret Report 30 Jul 2004 22:48

I would be my little Peugeot she just purrs along Margaret

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Jul 2004 22:55

ime not really sure lisa...but i think i'de fail me MOT. bryan.

Geoff

Geoff Report 31 Jul 2004 00:39

I'd be something large and bloated, chugging along at leisurely pace in the middle of the road, never used to its capacity, taking more fuel than is needed to do the job, blocking the view of people following me - I suppose one of those ridiculous 4x4s. I'll stick to my little black Mini I think (not a skirt), a real one, not a medium sized German thing masquerading under the name.

Mags

Mags Report 31 Jul 2004 04:07

I would love to be a Lotus Elise - sleek and fast but sadly I am more like a Morris Traveller - slower and old fashioned but probably more comfortable! Magsx

Fee

Fee Report 31 Jul 2004 08:22

I would be a triumph TR7,I always loved that car as a child,there used to be one driving around Enniskillen where I am from and it was gorgeous.I used to think I would have one when I grew up,'fraid not though!I would like to think that I was classy and sleek but in reality,I am probably a bit more dishevelled and lumpy!

BobClayton

BobClayton Report 31 Jul 2004 09:20

Fee!!! Sorry to dissapoint but I had a TR7 (1979) and it was rubbish! Although it wasn't bad looking, until I wrote it off! Bob

Steph

Steph Report 31 Jul 2004 09:35

Oh, can I be a red Mustang convertible with cream leather interior? The only way I'll ever get close to one is to be one!!! Steph x

Sandra

Sandra Report 31 Jul 2004 11:10

hi lisa i guess it would have to be the flinstones car, old knackered out of date, and definately cheap to run. lol sandra

Sprack

Sprack Report 31 Jul 2004 12:43

I would be a bubble car with big headlamps cos thats what shape I am, probably lilac coloured lol. jenny