General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

if you could change anything in your life

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 30 Jul 2004 22:14

is there anything you would do differently in you life or would you like to change it.if so what?

Len of the Chilterns

Len of the Chilterns Report 30 Jul 2004 22:36

I would like to have the strength to have decided my own career instead of what my father thought was right. len

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Jul 2004 23:05

Have more confidence!

Melinda

Melinda Report 30 Jul 2004 23:17

nothing lisa, apart from my first marriage, but hey we all make mistakes lol, some of us big times. melinda

Daniel

Daniel Report 30 Jul 2004 23:19

Hope that doesn't include any of us on the boards Judith.

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 30 Jul 2004 23:26

To tell those close to me how much I loved them. Too late now, they have passed away. Viv

Geoff

Geoff Report 31 Jul 2004 00:40

I'll probably change my underpants tonight.

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jul 2004 00:52

hey geoff...dont rush into making that decision...do as i do....take them off at nite,throw them against the wall,if they stick...its time to change them lol bryan.

Geoff

Geoff Report 31 Jul 2004 00:57

Spose you're right Brian!

andy1532

andy1532 Report 31 Jul 2004 01:01

Turn back Time 20 years.If I Kenw then what I Know now !!!!Other wise not anything major but I would ask all my grand parents about thier parents and grandparents. Oh and sell my ABBEY shares when they were £14 00 and be nice to the cat Andrew

Mags

Mags Report 31 Jul 2004 04:03

I think I would have like to let my heart rule my head for a change - just to see what would happen. Followed intuition instead of common sense. Don't know if it would have made me any happier but it might have been fun just 'going for it'! Magsx

badger

badger Report 31 Jul 2004 09:14

I agree with Viv,it,s the things you don,t say to relatives and loved ones ,before you know where you are ,it,s too late and there is no going back.Fred.

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 31 Jul 2004 13:04

I wouldn't change much as I feel I have had a good life, - not always easy but blessed with a loving family and now with children and a grandchild myself. It would have been better not to have worried about things I had no control over. It's only in more recent years that I've begun to either do something to change a situation or else' let it go'.