General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

childhood sweethearts can you remember.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 30 Jul 2004 22:26

my childhood sweetheart was a boy called anthony cockrene and back then i made out as though i didn't fancy him but i did.he was very good looking and we did go out for a while but i was plain hard to get.he went to st.vincents school in gosport hampshire.met up with him about 13years ago and found out that he still had all my letters ,cards and photo's which i thought was really sweet.lost out in the end because i found out that he owns his own roofing firm.so if your out there anthony i did fancy the pants off you and i'm sorryx

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Aug 2004 16:30

My first is one of my best friends now. Went out when we were 12 stayed with each other till we were 18. Couldn't live with him! He is more like my brother and I love him to bits!

Steph

Steph Report 1 Aug 2004 18:26

Darren Drew!! We were 5 and I was in love with him for about 7 years! Never really knew if he felt the same way, because he was so shy! Have no idea what he's doing now, and have not seen him since I was 11, must have been love if I can still remember his name!

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 2 Aug 2004 00:44

Stephen Crook, son of local bobby PC Crook (True!!!) He lived in Yelverton, I lived in Horrabridge (Devon). We were 9. I had blue-black hair and brown eyes, he had white-blond hair and piercing blue eyes. All went well until his 10th birthday party. His jack russell farted under the table and he blamed me!!!!! I moved not long after, never heard from nor seen him since.lol Maggie