General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Judith, where did that go????

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 30 Jul 2004 22:42

Hi Judith, where did your Circus thread go, I just added to it and it went.What did I do??? or did I imagine it Kathleen

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 30 Jul 2004 22:53

Judith, dont say you have gone too, please put me out of my misery kathleen

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 30 Jul 2004 22:58

Thats okay then, as I said on your circus thread, Im still looking for that crochet pattern and when (if) I find it will let you know Kathleen

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 30 Jul 2004 22:59

Joy Im not only losing threads, Im losing me marbles as well kathleen

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 30 Jul 2004 23:46

Joy, Ive always been a bit of a divi, ( thats how we spelt it in Liverpool) Spoke to a friend of mine lastweek it was her sixtieth birthday, she said one thing about getting older kath , at least I havent got to worry about dying young. Judith, I promise ( cross me heart) as soon as I find it you can have it, Its been in the one place for years, thought I could just put me hand on it.Was amased when it wasnt there.Maybe I had a sort out and cant remember Thats the trouble with housework though, just get it done and six months later it needs doing again Kathleen

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 31 Jul 2004 08:33

Judith, One cant help being particular can one? One must keep up standards mustnt one? Kathleen