General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Finished at last

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 30 Jul 2004 22:52

i have just finished painting my 3 bedrooms did them all in a week and i am knacked (not sure if spelt right ). i could sleep for a week.

Melinda

Melinda Report 30 Jul 2004 22:56

julie, do you want to come and do mine lol. luv melinda

Julie

Julie Report 30 Jul 2004 23:00

Judith time for some sun bathing i think. Melinda sorry i don't think i could face another paint roller lol

Lucky

Lucky Report 30 Jul 2004 23:30

I think it's not just the actual painting that's a real pain, but all the prep to get the rooms ready for it. Nightmare if you have a small house like me, full to overflowing with nowhere to store things while you are doing the work. We have plumbers in starting 9th Aug. New boiler into the extension we just had built and new bathroom suite upstairs, plus taking the chimney in the kitchen out. This year has been a bit of a nightmare to say the least. Still have no room!! Diane

Abigail

Abigail Report 30 Jul 2004 23:33

It's the holidays! Work starts in September. But then I have a whole new modern house to decorate - and I am only really good at Victorian ones! Abigail